Whole grape juice makes the cake much more charming
The primary function of milk in the cake is to give it softness. As it is an ingredient that interferes little in the taste, it can be replaced by another, such as whole grape juice. Besides a beautiful colour, of course, it gets delicious. And it has no mystery to make. The consumption of entire grape juice brings health to the organism because it increases immunity, prevents heart diseases and syndromes such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, besides reducing the risk of cancer because of its antioxidants.
- 200g butter
- 3 cups (tea) of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 cups of whole grape juice
🚩 How to do it:
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Put in the mixer the butter and 2 cups of sugar. Add the yolks (reserve the egg whites) and keep beating. Add the flour and yeast and half the juice little by little.
- Beat the egg whites and add to the dough, stirring slowly.
- Transfer to a greased and sprinkled baking pan and put in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- In a small pan, mix the rest of the juice and sugar with a little water and fire to reduce. Take out the cake and put the syrup on it.
To see this recipe in Portuguese access the Garibaldi's Winery Blog here https://www.garibaldiblog.com.br/post/sucodeuvabolosaborosodicas