Turn the Amaze Grape Juice into a delicious reduced syrup
The Amaze grape juice is so versatile that it can be turned into a delicious syrup to accompany delights like ice cream, for example. Or desserts, such as the blancmange, which we teach here, along with the syrup's preparation. The best is to prepare a larger quantity to leave it ready and give that plus in your dessert.
The consumption of organic grape juice brings health to the organism because it increases immunity, prevents heart diseases and syndromes such as Parkinson and Alzheimer's, besides reducing the risk of cancer due to its antioxidants' performance.
- 1 litre of milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Oil to grease the formwork
How to do it:
- Grease a formwork with a hole in the middle.
- Add 3 cups of milk, coconut milk and condensed milk in a pan and mix it well with a fouet.
- In a container, dissolve the corn starch with the rest of the milk.
- Take the pan to medium heat and when it begins to boil, lower the heat and add the mixture to the pan. Stir well with the fouet, for about 3 minutes, until it forms a thick cream. Take care not to thicken too much to avoid forming lumps.
- Afterwards, transfer immediately to the mould. Cover with plastic film and leave it in contact with the blancmange. Let it warm and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Remove the mould and release the blancmange from the corners with the help of a small slice or spatula. Place a plate upside down on the mould and turn at once to remove the mould.
🚩 Grape juice reduction
- 1 litre of whole grape juice
- 100g of sugar
How to do it:
- Add the ingredients in a pan and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Take to medium heat, stirring sometimes, and let reduce until thickened.
- Let it cool and serve with the blancmange.
To see this recipe in Portuguese access the blog of Garibaldi Winery https://www.garibaldiblog.com.br/post/sucodeuvarecitasnovossucos