Tasty cake with grape juice
Full of essential nutrients for the body.
The whole grape juice is full of essential nutrients for the organism, such as vitamins and mineral salts, besides containing polyphenols that act to prevent several diseases.
Therefore, to ingest grape juice is to consume healthily. An excellent way to keep the drink in our diet is to use it beyond this function, for example, in tasty recipes, such as this cake, where the juice can be used to leave it moist.
The consumption of whole grape juice brings health to the organism because it increases immunity, prevents heart diseases and syndromes such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, besides reducing the risk of cancer due to its performance antioxidants.
- 5 gems
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of boiling milk
- 1 tbsp (tablespoon) of yeast
- 5 Snowy whites
🚩 How to do it:
- Preheat the oven.
- Beat the yolks and sugar until it becomes a cream.
- Gradually add the flour, the milk, the yeast and put the whites last, gently.
- Bake until golden.
🚩 To wet the dough:
- 2 cups whole grape juice
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 200 g of unsalted butter
- 8 spoons of milk powder
- 2 cans of cream without cold whey
🚩 How to do it:
- Before filling, cut the cake in half and brush the halves with whole grape juice. If you prefer, put the grape juice in a pan with half a cup of sugar and take it to the fire until it is syrupy. Fill the cake and cover it with the same cream.
- In the mixer, beat the butter together with the condensed milk until thickened. Gradually add the spoons of powdered milk, one by one, without stopping beating.
- Turn off the mixer and put the creamy ice cream.
- Mix with a spoon. Let it rest for about half an hour in the refrigerator.
To see this recipe in Portuguese access the Garibaldi's Winery Blog here https://www.garibaldiblog.com.br/post/bolosucodeuvaintegral