Hot Grape Juice to warm in winter
Typical Brazilian drink of the season.
The cold winter is a real invitation to enjoy recipes that help to warm the body.
One of them is the warm, typical drink of the season.
Learn how to make it:
- 1 cup (tea) of sugar
- 4 cups (tea) of water
- 2 units of cinnamon stick
- 5 units of cloves
- 1 bottle of Astral grape juice
- Orange peel and ginger zest to taste
🚩 How to do it:
- The first step is to take to the fire, in a medium pan, half of the sugar, ½ cup of water, the cinnamon and the carnations.
- Cook without haste, always stirring, until the sugar melts and golden.
- Add the wine and the remaining water, letting it boil.
- Add the remaining sugar, orange peel and ginger zest, always stirring.
- Serve hot, with popcorn.
To see this recipe in Portuguese access the Garibaldi's Winery Blog here https://www.garibaldiblog.com.br/post/quentaoinvernovinho